- 1. Position: Dy. Manager-Finance(03)
- 2. Position: Dy. Manager- Contract(03)
- 3. Position: Dy. Manager- Training & HR(03)
- 4. Position: Business Development Executive/Consultant/Manager(10)
- 5. Resort Manager(05)
- 6. Restaurant Manager(05)
- 7. Admin/Accounts(05)
- 8. Relationship Manager/Key Relationship Manager(40)
- 9. Accounts Manager(05)
- 10. Position: UI Designer
- 11. Position: Content Writer
- 12. Area Sales Manager(05)
- 13. Territory Sales Manager
Education: CA / ICWA with 6-8 Yrs of experience.
- Financial Modeling, Finance Analysis, Project viability study, Project Finance Arrangement.
- Accounts finalization and filing of Tax return and approval assessment of tax with authorities.
- Liaison with Banks & Financial Institutions.
- Posting at Bangalore Corporate Office.
Education: BE (Elec or Mech)
- 6 – 8 years of experience in Contract Dept
- well versed in Bidding
- well versed Negotiation
- well versed Finalization
- well versed Award of Contracts
- well versed follow up with contractors for execution of the work
- Ensure compliance with contract conditions.
- Post Graduate MBA in HR/ Diploma in Training & Development.
- Experience – 8 – 10 years in Training & Development and has the experience in following:
- Preferably working in Project Management / Manufacturing Companies..
- Identification of training needs of Workers, Supervisors & Managers.
- Preparation of Personal Development Plan for each employee.
- Prepare training calendar & budget.
- Conducting Internal training with Internal Faculty.
- Conducting Internal training with External faculty.
- Identify Internal Trainer & Develop them to conduct need base training.
- Training evaluation and link to Business Goal.
- General HR.
- Local language (Kannada) Must.
- Proactively identify, size and prioritize all significant opportunities in the territory.
- Building up of Contacts with the Corporate so as to ensure regular flow of business
- Studying customer requirement & optimize our solution
- Working in tandem with Potential Existing/New Accounts understanding their needs and proposing complete Web Solutions.
- Ability to understand and present the Web services and solutions is a must.
- Excellent Communicator with proven Team work and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for day to day operations of the Rooms Division and F&B operations.
- Responsible for long term strategic planning.
- Involvement in and facilitation of customer service training.
- Leadership direction.
- Develop, recommend, implement and manage the room’s division and F&B division annual budget, forecasts and objectives to meet/exceed management expectations.
- Oversee our customer satisfaction index.
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of guest satisfaction and quality.
- Streamline the revenue management process through research of industry trends, tools, and technology.
- The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some combination of skills and abilities.
- Four-year bachelors’ degree in business or hospitality or related field.
- At least 5 years past managerial experience in the luxury hospitality Industry.
- An extensive knowledge of all areas of the Rooms Division and Hospitality Profession, including housekeeping, guest services, reservations/revenue management, security and bell/valet. Including management of people and complex problems.
- Must maintain the highest ethical standards – possessing integrity, honesty, caring and fair-mindedness
- Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to implement new practices or develop new processes.
- Ability to make decisions with only general policies and procedures available for guidance.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and function efficiently in high stress/pressure work environment.
- Must possess communication skills in terms of the ability to negotiate, convince, sell and influence professionals and/or hotel guests.
- Ability to understand and follow written or verbal instructions.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and written in English.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Maintain a professional, flexible and positive attitude.
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to identify, address and resolve conflict quickly and professionally.
- Proficiency in hotel software.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Maintain good safety habits and report unsafe or hazardous conditions to Security.
- Promote excellent guest relations while living the Sanctuary Commitments, Vision, Mission and Position.
- Maintain a high level of work quality and quantity per resort standards.
- At all times maintain the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, and a positive attitude toward all resort guests and fellow co-workers.
- Creating value for efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management
- Effectively manage the restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling manpower, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Interviews and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes discipline action, motivates and trains
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
- Should be worked in Bar – Restaurant
- Should have knowledge in Continental/Mediterranean Foods
- Should be experienced in excel
- Enters invoices in the system
- Maintains back up folders
- Processes checks
- Print and disperse draft invoices
- Disperse the final invoices to the client
- Maintain inward / outward movement
- Should be capable of handling office administration
- Should have experience in handling office staff
- Should handle incoming call
- Should handle petty cash for day to day office activities.
- Office / Client’s file maintenance
- Pays vendors in a timely manner
- Should have good communication /Should be self-starter
- Should Build new clients and maintain existing client
- Should achieve the assigned target
- Young & Active
- Good Communication & Entrepreneur Skills
- Willing to travel across Bangalore
- Two wheeler must
- Oversees the daily accounting activities required to maintain the ledger.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to, cash reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, payroll, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.).
- Cash management (including placement/movement of funds ).
- Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
- Resolves complex accounting issues
- Reviews general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Produces financial reports for monthly board meetings.
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
- Produces quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports.
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Should have hands on experience working on relevant accounting software’s (Tally, SAP & others).
Education: HTML, PhotoShop,CSS3,CSS5,Web Developer/Designer
- Should be technical feasibility by analyzing technical specification documents.
- Need to thorough study of the Message Specification document to gather information on services to be developed.
- Prepare User Stories analyzing the functionality and requirements.
- Played the role of a Java developer and did coding understanding the requirements.
- Played the role of UI (Graphical User Interface) developer and developed the web pages as per requirements.
- Worked in a team of 5 and maintained good coordination and communication with the team.
- Worked under Agile method and successfully contributed in the burn down process.
- Explored new ideas and methods while in the project and applied them for better results.
- Research, write and edit web and intranet content from scratch
- Write web content based on material supplied by client or employer
- Edit print documents for publication online
- Edit web pages for on-screen readability
- Write material for ezines
- Proofread final draft of web pages.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
Exp: 2- 4yrs
- Contribute to the achievement of outlet sales, profit and return on funds employed, within an assigned territory, through the provision of leadership and support to TAB agents and managers
- Identify local business opportunities which will maximize cost effective sales
- Actively contribute to the fostering of good relations with various industry and associated interest groups e.g. customers, TAB agents, local business people
- Maximize business to business sales opportunities within related industries through active direct sales and servicing of existing and new clients
- Undertake, on a rotational basis, after hours security contact with respect to retail agencies and Head Office (HO)
- Assist with investigations into operational irregularities in retail agencies
Please forward resumes to email@example.com and mention post in the subject line.